Hi! My Name is Fay! I am a financial readiness coach, mum and an avid writer. I am very passionate about everyday, personal money matters. Whether you are trying to buy your first home, second home or needing to clear some debt before making an investment I am here to help. I also specialise in providing clear and easy to follow budgets for both families and singles.
My advisory & coaching angle is very intuitive – how you are about your finances lies in your willingness to be aware & responsible – nothing else. The actions to follow, about what you can do or not do about your money, will be obvious & what follows is then a direction towards strategy, not before.
My aim when working with you is for you to leave feeling clear & empowered about your numbers giving you a peace of mind & a sense of direction about your financial position. Budgeting though, isn’t about spending less, or doing without, although compromise and sacrifice is needed at times. It’s really about what you do with what you have, and how you go about utilising it. This applies to everyone – It doesn’t matter whether you’re single, married, have kids, or even a small business owner trying to manage your finances. Or you may earn a decent income and have no problems with bills, but money just falls through your fingers like sand.
A Budgeting Exercise is about creating a solid foundation so that you can then propel forward with your financial goals.
- Discussing in detail, what’s working for you & not working for you in the area of Finances
- Have a coach create with you an accurate picture of what your current Income & Expenditure looks like – this is the Budgeting Exercise
- Understand the trend of your budgeting position
- Create actions based on your future goals
- Have the option of quarterly coaching calls & annual revisions to keep on top of your plan